Yet another story about a BMW R80 that is pursuing the dream to become a BMW R80 Scrambler. Olivier Bolle of Vintage Moto Design (Belgium) made it happen!
The synergy of this creation goes between a BMW R80RT from 1992 and a great looking FN motorbike from 1921.
Nevertheless there were some new challenges to head for. Like making a new subframe that fitted well with the leather toolbox from the FN. And creating some new exhaust pipes, replacement of the batterybox and removing the airbox was needed.
He didn’t count the hours he put in this creation, but what he does know is that it was made with a lot of passion. Once again a new Scrambler was born. It makes a great sound thanks to the Megaton silencers.
“The first trip I made was straight to a photo shoot for a friend of mine who owns a web shop of vintage luxury accessories.”
List of modifications:
- Handmade subframe by Vintage Moto Design
- Front light, smoke LED rear light, Beston grips, handle bar, power filters, exhaust Megaton pipes and fork boots by CaferRacerWebshop.com.
- Upholstery by Miller Kustom Upholstery
- Set of Michelin gummies ( T63 and Enduro Competition 3 )
- Acewell digital dash ACE2853
- New pure lead NORTHSTAR battery
If you like to share the passion, don’ t hesitate to contact us or Olivier. Perhaps can help you out with a BMW R80 Scrambler as well!